This is my two page magazine spread imitated after one I had found online. This was a part of the introduction to InDesign. I really liked this program and think that it is something that will be helpful to me throughout life. With this assignment I learned how to fill up a page with dummy text and make it look like there is actually an article being written, when in fact there is not. I was also able to use font in a way that I probably would not have thought of on my own (such as turning the word "the" sideways). Overall, I think that I did well with this assignment and is something that I can look at and feel accomplished.
Monday, May 6, 2013
Two page magazine
This is my two page magazine spread imitated after one I had found online. This was a part of the introduction to InDesign. I really liked this program and think that it is something that will be helpful to me throughout life. With this assignment I learned how to fill up a page with dummy text and make it look like there is actually an article being written, when in fact there is not. I was also able to use font in a way that I probably would not have thought of on my own (such as turning the word "the" sideways). Overall, I think that I did well with this assignment and is something that I can look at and feel accomplished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment