Monday, May 6, 2013

Illustrator to Photoshop




This was my Illustrator to Photoshop composition. I first made a flat piece in illustrator using different shapes and adding text. After this was complete, I exported it into photoshop and edited it. The first thing that I did was changed the transparencies of the circles and squares. I wanted them to look more like they went together and blended together as supposed to the first composition which was very choppy. Once I got those to a point I liked, I wanted to spice up the back square. I decided to use the gradient tool and mesh together an ocean image and the sky, since they were similar in color to the navy I had there, so they stayed within the desired color scheme. For the final touches I added a white square as a border, and white text to compliment that. A drop shadow was put on the white text to make it pop more and make it look less flat. Overall, I was very happy with this composition. I thought that it was neat to see how the different programs work together to create things and how they both add different elements to the mix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment