These were a series of four pieces for my phototoshop final. To make this I used all the techniques that I had learned throughout the semester and applied them. I first start off by making four separate photoshop files to make the cards that appear in the images. After playing with different transparencies and images I finally got the cards to look the way that I wanted them to. I then chose the theme of gambling and playing cards to portray throughout the four compositions. Using similar techniques to the layered mask pieces, I created the images. This included the gradient tools, paint brushes, and selections. Overall, I am very proud of this series and think it has been one of my best pieces of work all semester. It took a while to complete all of it, but in the end it paid off and is something that I'm proud of.
Monday, May 6, 2013
Photoshop Final
These were a series of four pieces for my phototoshop final. To make this I used all the techniques that I had learned throughout the semester and applied them. I first start off by making four separate photoshop files to make the cards that appear in the images. After playing with different transparencies and images I finally got the cards to look the way that I wanted them to. I then chose the theme of gambling and playing cards to portray throughout the four compositions. Using similar techniques to the layered mask pieces, I created the images. This included the gradient tools, paint brushes, and selections. Overall, I am very proud of this series and think it has been one of my best pieces of work all semester. It took a while to complete all of it, but in the end it paid off and is something that I'm proud of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment